Monday 13 February 2012

In the next 8 weeks

Here's my schedule for the next 8 weeks, just so you will understand why I don't write in this blasted blog!!! haha.

This weekend - dads
next weekend - 18 to Joe Daddy's to clean, 19 - engagement photo shoot
24, 25 - meagan coming, boudoir shoot, Dwaynes uncle 50th birthday party, take Meagan home.
march 3,4 - wedding shoot
march 11, 12 - to Josi's
march 17/ 18 - oh wow!!! I'm free.....well then maybe I'll write in this blastet blog! lOL
march 24/25 - to Matt and Anna's for birthdays
ooohh! then I'm free again (so far) till April 14 - fundraiser
then...............sweet loveliness..............well deserved...............long awaited...............calling me.............
VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 - 29 of April.  where, of course I have some paintings to catch up on cuz if I don't, Erica will punch me in the armpit.

cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. i just might punch you in the eardrum if I don't et a painting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete