Monday 13 February 2012

Annoyed

List number 2 of things that annoy me and make me wanna scream!




1) "friends" on facebook who NEVER comment on anything you write.  *I'm gonna make that my 
      status one day, and whoever doesn't comment is OFF my list of friends* There is one person I 
      can count on 100% to comment, another 90% and another 80%.  Everyone else is up in the air and always a surprise when they comment. Meagan....100%, Josi 90%, Erica 80%...oh!  And Nicolette.  She usually comments too.  Well then, that says it.  I guess I only need 4 friends on facebook!

2) when someone you know is CLEARLY upset and answers "nothing" when asked what is wrong.

3) people who pretend to commit and then use ignorance as a cheap way to get out.  Just be friggen
     honest!!!!!

4) parent's who don't discipline their children.  I want to slap them soooooo hard!

The end.

For now.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment