Friday 16 March 2012

Hello again! And good day :)

What's up?
I can't even begin to say how busy I have been lately.  I am NOT complaining, believe me....just sayin.
Erica was here for a lil visit with Larissa.  It was awesome to see them both.  Cameron was supposed to come but didn't.  Says he "forgot" he had made plans.  Ummmm....did he forget that he had made plans with me weeks prior?  Whatever.
Going to see Josi tonight, spending the weekend, doing maternity pics for her.  I'm not into maternity pics, but I think we will have a blast.  We're gonna get Ben and Bella to put chocolate pudding on their hands and do hand prints on Josi's belly, then lick it off.  hahahaha.
I am so looking forward to my vacation.  I am seriously going to spend 6 days laying by a pool.  I will bring my paints and try to get Erica and Sara's paintings done.  We plan to spend one day in Busch gardens.  I think Dwayne's mom/Yasmine may want to go to other amusement parks......let them!  I'm staying by the pool!
I've been seriously considering switching camera gear.  I've done lots of research and come to the conclusion that I would like a Nikon.  Someone is selling a kit on Kijiji for $2,000.  His original price was $1,800 but he has raised it.  Guess he didn't think things over too well prior to posting!  He is selling a camera body, 2 lenses, 2 flashes, 3 triggers, one remote, flash diffusers, reflectors, 3 lighting stands, and backdrops and more.  I WANT IT!!!
Just posting random pictures now.
I took these at the beach yesterday



Cheers folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment