Tuesday 17 January 2012

Habits

I have been known to do a few things that drive certain people bonkers.  Personally, I think I'm perfect.....but for shits and giggles I'll just "pretend" I'm not perfect for today and name my annoying habits.

1)  The one that drives Sara crazy.......sucking food through my lingual wires.  I can't help it!  Food
      gets stuck in there and irritates me.  Probably not as much as the sucking noise bugs Sara, but she's
      used to sucking.....................................HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!



2) Deep, quick, out of the blue, makes me sound like I'm bored or annoyed breaths.  It feels sooooo
    good!  It always takes Meagan by surprise and my kids (my actual kids...not daycare kids)  make 
    fun of me.  Oh well.



3)  Rock myself to sleep.  Dwayne never complains, but if I were him, I would have elbowed me in the eye by now.




That's all I can think of for now.  Wow! I'm not so bad.  Now, let me list Dwayne's annoying habits....
LOL  Just kidding. 

What's annoying about you?

I actually just listed the things that annoy me about you, but deleted it!  Now you're curious aren't you?  LOL!

There was one of you that actually has NOTHING about you that annoys me!  Imagine that!  Guess who it was?  I'll tell you!  No I won't.  Pysch!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I have a LOT of annoying habits. Maybe I'll make a blog post about it in the near future.
    The deep breath one of yours definitely catches me off guard sometimes. I tend to forget about it.

    psst... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your deep breath is actually so funny, not annoying lol. want me to name all my annoying habits?! cause I'm pretty positive I could list a good 10 :p

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fairly certain there is nothing I do that annoys you. :) Oh wait! Maybe my memory? But that's not a habit...so I guess we're back to nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Sara....you were not the one who I can say does not do anything to bug me!!

    Meagan, I'm interested in hearing what YOU think you do that is annoying.

    Erica...I can only list a few things that bug me about you.

    Is there anything that I missed girls?? What do I do that bugs you??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Meagan and Erica.......I love you too. Since Sara doesn't love me (she only loves Dwayne) I won't say I love you. nah nee nah nah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all know im the perfect one in the family so it mustve been me who had nothing.
    or maybe my arrogance was the one problem.
    well I don't know if I'll ever know!
    love you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, no one has followed up. I wanted to know what annoys you about me....no one wrote anything, so I guess I'm perfect? LOL
    Josi is the one who doesnt bug me. At all. I really can't think of anything annoying that she does!
    I love you all though.
    a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE DWAYNE!!
    I didn't know you wanted us to tell you what annoys us about you. I thought you wanted us to write about what WE do that's annoying. You weren't very clear if we all got it wrong!

    Ok, so here's the list.
    You can be judgemental.
    You take way too big of bites of food and it looks gross.
    Thank you for never slurping your coffee.
    You talk with food in your mouth without at least trying to hide it in your cheek.
    I love Dwayne.

    That's enough for now. I don't want to squash your ego and ruin our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been sooooooooooooo paranoid now on how I eat since I read this 4 days ago.
    I don't think I'm judgemental....opinionated yes. Not judgemental.
    You love Dwayne
    I didn't add in for you to write things that I do that annoy you, until later on during the comments, so :P
    xoxo love you Sara

    ReplyDelete