Thursday 29 December 2011

December 2011

Sorry girls but I've been a teed busy and just haven't even thought about my blog.
Maybe I'll take this opportunity to talk about this Christmas, the festivities, my presents, my feelings etc.  And of course, share a few pictures.  I was super ticked though that I forgot my camera for both mine and Dwayne's family Christmas parties.  Grrrrrrrrrr.  How could I - of all people - forget my camera!??
December was a mental month for me and I am so grateful for my intuition!  Had I not been insightful, I may have just left things for the last minute and OMGoodness!!!  Poop would have hit the fan.  Lucky for me, I was pretty much done all my shopping and wrapping in Oct.  December brought a whirlwind of chaotic gatherings, parties, drinking, food, meyham etc.  Let me see here.  Shall we review my calender for the month?
Dec 1. Dr's appt, blood work, xray, "specimen samples"
Dec. 3 Xmas concert with Anna
Dec 5 house in chaos as we get leak in basement fixed
Dec 9 Ella's birthday...buy present, and give party
Dec 10 Dwayne dentist and both of us to his dad's house to clean (for 8 hours)
Dec 11 Brad's birthday...get present
Dec 13 Robyn's birthday...no present, lucky cuz I did a photoshoot for her earlier as a gift
Dec 14 ultrasound
Dec 15 ultrasound
Dec 15 dwayne Dr
Dec 17 family Christmas at Josi's (gotta get kids and drop off kids on the way)
Dec 19 Dr.'s appt
Dec 20 Jillian's birthday...presents and party
Dec 21 Xmas party at Jenn and Brads
Dec 22 dinner here with Jillian and Robyn
Dec 24 dinner at Yvonnes, Dwayne to his dad's and then to hospital cuz Mandi is there AGAIN.
Dec 25 pick up kids for Xmas
Dec 26 Dwayne's family Xmas party
Dec 27 family Xmas
Dec 28 back to work.
Dec 30 speciallist appt (lucky for me I get to get 2 enimas!!)

** and in all that, Dwayne's sister was in and out of hospital **
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................I've been busy!

Let me post my favorite holiday picture right now.  I don't know why it's my favorite, it just is.  Such a "moment" -   like one that we will look back on in 20 years and say "awwwwwwwww"


Gramma asked Erica to do her makeup and nails.  I loved it.  I think Erica did too! 
Gramma had joined us for our tradional sibling Christmas.  It was nice to know she wasn't lonely, and had us to keep her smiling.  It was an awesome day.  The kids were great, mine and Josi's!  They all had fun.

Dan added a "special" ornament arrangement to the tree.  Not very many people noticed it...except for Dwayne, which shocks me cuz he wouldn't notice a bull if it was standing on the road right in front of him!  hahahaaa


This picture was a hit.  I almost instantly deleted it, cuz Mom was being funny.  But turns out its a favorite.  She looks so much like Aunt Pat here. 

I love this picture.  Josi is concentrating so hard and Isabella is so serious!!

Ben cracked me up.  Well, he cracked us all up. We all thought there was music playing in the headphones.  Turns out - there wasn't!  When Jacob turned the music on, Ben didn't like it!  too funny

Awwwww.....Papa and Bella.  Papa made Bella a pretzel heart.  So sweet.

My boys. 
I don't have a good picture of Jacob unfortunately.

I really have a ton more to write about, but if I don't post this now, I never will......so.  More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment