Thursday 12 January 2012

For S & G's

Ech...I had to give you something to read, cuz I know a couple of you will cry if I don't post something every once in a while!  hahaha
It's a crappy day, wet snow, raining, yucky.
I didn't do my hair today.
My face looks like an 18 wheeler ran over it.  I used a new product on my face and I think I am allergic, cuz my face is bleeding in spots!  eeeeeeek.
I need a vacation.  NOW!
I'm trying to decide what I wanna do tomorrow night.
I'm wondering why I haven't heard from Anna lately.  I miss her.  A lot.
Sara and I have been talking a lot to each  other lately.  Super nice!
I miss Ashley.  She seriously needs to stop saying she's gonna come visit and JUST DO IT ALREADY!
I need new socks.  I bought new ones already and threw my old ones out, but didnt' buy enough new ones to replace the ones I threw out.
I"m thinking that my plan for a 2013 Sisters trip isn't gonna happen :(  Should we just book for those who CAN come?
I have something stuck in my teeth.
Kay, I'll catch you all later
xoxoxox
OMGoodness!!!!!!  This picture makes me laugh so hard!!!

4 comments:

  1. My face ALWAYS looks like an 18 wheeler ran over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you think the trip is going to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the trip may happen, but with only 2 sisters! I have a sneaky feeling not everyone will be able to come :(
    And Sara, we know! I was just saying that so you dont feel like you're the only one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ILL FRIGGEN COME AND VISIT SOON! GOSH

    ReplyDelete